"it happens" - forest Gump

"it happens" - forest Gump

Friday 24 August 2012

Friday fun?!?

Add caption


Me Last year on my Birthday (21 November).


I prefer Twitter to Face Book but it is a bit confusing to understand, until you have figured it out.

It is months, since I last cooked anything from my Masterclass recipe book! So I am giving it another go tonight.  They are all tasty (the recipes) in this book(apart from the bread recipes) but very involved.


Hi all!  How is your final Friday for August 2012?  (I typed July just now by mistake, 'cause I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by!)

The Power of ten, if you are reading my blog posts for today please tell ten people you know about my blogs and if they tell 10 more peeps, and on and on we go, where it stops is up to you! My blogs will get more followers!  A good thing? A big thanks to anyone who does this!!  MY BLOGS - heroawards1.blogspot.com
dave-anotherblog.blogspot.com
myamazingjournee.blogspot.com
myblogsads.blogspot.com
whichwa.blogspot.com
whereicall.blogspot.com
alternativeandcomp.blogspot.com
recepies1.blogspot.com

Prince Harry has been ordered back to Britain after his strip poker fun in Las Vegas.  Who was the nasty "friend" who took the photo of him?  

There was quite a sad news item on 5fm's news, when I was listening to it while eating my lunch yesterday.  They found a stowaway on a flight from CPT (Cape Town Airport) to LHR (London Heathrow Airport) the other day. He was unfortunately found dead when the plane arrived in London. It is very tragic to think of the ways people try to escape their current life and make a better life for themselves somewhere else in the world.  I guess he was in the wheel bay?  He had scaled the fence at the airport which is near to an informal housing area.

Unfortunately this is the bit where I say, "It been fun but Right now we gotta go!"

Signing off from blogging for this Friday.  Have a superb day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

rejoice